Volume 4 Number 1 Spring 1996
- The Imaginary in Televised Talk Permanence, change and conflict
Guy LOCHARD and Jean-Claude SOULAGES
- Notes on the struggle to define involvement in television viewing
- The Interactional Frame of Videophonic Exchange
Michel de FORNEL
- The television of intimacy Meeting a social need
- 'Dear Hélène'
Social uses of College series
- 'Dear Menie'
Emotions and engagement of Menie Grégoire's listeners
- Transmitting Reception How political television programmes anticipate audience reaction
Brigitte Le GRIGNOU and Eric NEVEU
- Television : A cognitive terminal